Such a rush!!!
Myself and my wife did the kayaking and rafting day with Mario a few days ago and all i can say is what an amazing experience. We were collected in the morning by a private car and taken to the lake about 45 minutes away.
We were the only 3 on the entire lake in the morning for the kayaking and what an amazing feeling. The water was crystal blue and ice cold. The stunning view of the Andes in the background, great equipment and a super guide. What more could you ask for.
In the afternoon we went to a little local family run restaurant for a nice 3 course lunch.
After this, we were joined by others and made our way up the river and off-road to start the rafting. This was the highlight of the day…. What an experience!!!
I am an adrenaline junkie but my wife does not like deep water and was quite nervous at the thoughts of the rafting. Mario was so professional and really made us all feel so safe while explaining all eventualities. When we began, his true skills became apparent when we observed how he controlled the boat.
It was without a doubt one of the most amazing experiences we have ever had and we’re now seeking class 4 rapids for our next river adventure.
17 de noviembre de 2016
- BACHELOR PARTYExploUser2023-04-12T13:29:55-03:00
- COMBO 1 Calm water – Intense waterExploUser2023-04-12T13:30:04-03:00
- COMBO 4 Water and Land activitiesExploUser2023-04-12T13:30:44-03:00
- COMBO 5 Water and land activitiesExploUser2023-04-12T13:30:45-03:00
- COMBO 6 Wine and adventureExploUser2023-04-12T13:30:48-03:00
- HONEY MOONExploUser2023-04-12T13:30:55-03:00